EYE CARE in Manchester, NH
WHAT IS UPNEEQ?
Upneeq is a first-in-class treatment with a mechanism of action that lifts upper eyelids. UPNEEQ directly activates α-adrenergic receptors in Müller’s muscle, stimulating contraction and elevation of the upper eyelids in adults with low-lying lids.
UPNEEQ delivers rapid, visible lift to the upper eyelid with once-daily use.
Upneeq is prescribed through aesthetics practices, dermatologists, medical spas and eye care professionals. In addition, you can purchase Upneeq® is available for purchase directly at medical providers’ offices.
Use Upneeq in your affected eye(s) in 2 easy steps
Step 1: Cut open the foil wrapper and remove the one-time use vial
Step 2: Drop one drop of Upneeq in the problem eye as directed once a day
– Avoid letting the tip of the vial touch your eye or any other surface
– Vials should not be re-used after opening and should be thrown away after applying drop(s)
– If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying Upneeq eyedrops
You may put them back in 15 minutes after applying Upneeq
– If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least 15 minutes between applications
Upneeq should only be used as directed
– Upneeq is designed only to be applied as an eyedrop
– Each vial contains enough Upneeq solution to allow for one drop in each affected eye
– The solution should never be swallowed or ingested in any other way